Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am joining in with the others claiming this to be Thankful Thursday! I saw it on Cindys Romantic Home blog and then on Rhondi's Rose Colored Glasses Blog! Great idea! I am thankful today for colors. I mean black and white has it's place and all but the world would be boring without beautiful sunsets (a personal favorite of mine!).
I mean God knew what he was doing when he gave us bright colored flowers, green hills, blue sky, colorful fruits and vegetables, pretty birds with bright colors and lets not forget the occasional rainbow we get to enjoy!! Yes, I am thankful for colors today!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeannie
    Thanks for joining in Thankful Thursday. I am so happy to meet you. Having a rock in your pocket is a good idea!
    HUgs, Rhondi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow came across your blog as Ive been blog hopping :) Thought Id say Hi :)
    :)
    candy

    ReplyDelete