Sunday, May 24, 2009

Our Story... How the Thought Rock came to be...


I found myself in a difficult position. Cash reserves running low, stock portfolio and real estate investments losing value. It affected every area of my life. I knew deep in my heart that I needed to be happy about my position in my life, but struggled with my thoughts. I then created what we now call the "Thought Rock" putting it in my pocket and carrying it with me ever since.

This is how it has changed my thoughts, when reaching into my pocket touching my Thought Rock I make a very specific point to go over the things in my life that I am thankful for. Remembering my family, my friends and whatever resources I do have, focusing on being thankful for them. This started to change my attitude and thoughts giving way to more positive thinking. As I did this it was as if the universe opened up and started supplying more and more things to be thankful for, it was awesome.

My wife and I are inviting you to use the Thought Rocks just as we are. Here is what we have experienced, "the more we are thankful for what we have, it opens the door to having more to be thankful for!" This simple practice has enriched our lives and I think it will do the same for you!

We are offering the Thought Rock as our first product for you to own, buy one for everyone that you know. Each one is hand made, not one will be exactly the same, just as our thoughts are not. It is engraved with "I am thankful for..." and will remind you to ponder your thoughts. As time goes by you will begin to focus on those things that are important to you, just as we have. The results for us were amazing!

We hope you will enjoy the benefits of Thought Rocks as much as we have. Your purchase is important to us at Thoughtful Thinking. You will be helping us create positive thoughts one by one. Certainly, the benefits of all of us focusing on what is positive in our lives will result in more things to be thankful for. Thank you for reading our story of the Thought Rock, I hope you are encouraged and that all the desires of your heart come true.

Scott and Jeannie Amaral
Thoughtful Thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment